Thursday, February 7, 2013

Throwback Thursday Spotlight: Fallen Angel by Heather Terrell


   Ellie was never particularly good at talking to boys—or anyone other than her best friend and fellow outcast, Ruth. Then she met Michael.

Michael is handsome, charming, sweet. And totally into Ellie. It’s no wonder she is instantly drawn to him. But Michael has a secret. And he knows Ellie is hiding something, too. They’ve both discovered they have powers beyond their imagining. Powers that are otherworldly.

Ellie and Michael are determined to uncover what they are, and how they got this way... together. But the truth has repercussions neither could have imagined. Soon they find themselves center stage in an ancient conflict that threatens to destroy everything they love. And it is no longer clear whether Ellie and Michael will choose the same side.

I have read this story, I own this book, and I love it to the point that it lives on my re-read shelf! This was the first "Fallen Angel" book that I had read and it sent me into the downward spiral that is boarder line obsessive.

Heather Terrell is a brilliant author and the second book is just as engrossing as this one. If you haven't read it yet I suggest that you do and tell 'em Beerens Baby sent ya!

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Hop!