Friday, August 31, 2012

My blood Approves by Amanda Hocking

 
I'm at a complete loss on this book. It's not that I don't like the story, but I'm not exactly sure what's going on... It has everything needed for an intriguing read Lust, Love, Action, Suspense... I just cannot follow what the dynamic is between Alice, Peter, and Jack.
 
 
Alice is a normal teenage girl trying to find her place in the world which usually seems to be in her friend Jane's shadow. She has an adoring older/younger brother which means that even though he's younger than she is he's very protective of her.
 
 
She meets Jack and everything changes for her. I've read the Trylle series by Amanda Hocking so I'm sure she'll brings answers to light, but for now I'm stumped and moving on in hopes to understand more. I don't like to give anything away I'm just here to give my opinion and hope that someone will read my blog and maybe like a book or two that I can recommend, and I really hate to give a disappointing review so let's just say when I have more of the puzzle I can give a better review on this series...
 
Here's hoping that Amanda Hocking won't disappoint?..As I move on to Book #2 Fate check back later for an update. Happy Reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Hop!