Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Guest Review: Order of The Dimensions by Irene Helenowski

 
Synopsis:

When Jane Kremowski first began her graduate studies in physics at Madison State University in Wisconsin, little did she know where her work would take her. Now, she is embroiled in a multitude of dimensions all leading to different outcomes. She and her colleagues therefore must act wisely in order to take and keep away the Order of Dimension from falling into the wrong hands for the sake of her loved ones.

My thoughts:
 This book is not what I was expecting. Do you know when you read a title you kind of have an idea about what the book might possibly be about. I was thinking that it would be something like Narnia – the characters would just travel to another hidden world. Well I was wrong, very wrong and really disappointed. It took me a long time to finish this book because I was having a hard to keeping my attention on it. Instead of traveling to one dimension the characters went to numerous ones. I think that because there had been so much traveling that had been taking place throughout the book that it left for a lot of missing information. This book severely lacked detail and in no way engaged me. I do think the author was onto something but because of all the hopping around the objective that she had been trying to get across wasn’t quite what had been written in the book. I can honestly say that if I had paid for this book I would be extremely displeased. This book needs some serious work done with it in order for it to be more comprehensible for readers. However, as the book is now it isn’t worth the time to read.


My Rating:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Hop!