Thursday, April 4, 2013

Shadow Demons, Rival Demons & Demons forever(Peachville High Demons 4, 5 &6) by Sarra Cannon


I wish I could dedicate more time for each of these books, but honestly I read them so fast they blurred into one book...Lol.

I'm a little slow on noticing things so it wasn't until the 5th book that I realized the significance of the covers! I really love the progression of these books, but I am glad to see that Harper is now more in control of her life than before. It seemed that she was a perpetual prisoner and was supposed to be the heroine of the story, but that is no longer the case.

She was captured, saved, fled into the shadow world, saved, held prisoner, and kicked butt! Harper is one of my newest favorite characters! Her life has taken a turn that no one would predict. (I'm not telling either!) The constant character revelations keep you on your toes and wondering who will betray whom. Nothing is what it seems in these last 3 books. "Roller coaster" doesn't even touch the surface of what these books do to the reader.

I've been reading for a very long time and even I couldn't see what was going on until it hit me in the face!  My heart raced with every word until the very end when I was left with my sadness. This is the end...or is it?


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Hop!