Wednesday, September 12, 2012

If I Die by Rachel Vincent

 
Soul Screamers #5- If I die by Rachel Vincent
 
This Series just keeps getting better and better. I love the banter and quips between the characters but, In this one book I got a Veronica Mars & Buffy the vampire slayer reference! Too funny.  Things are heating up in many ways. The Action is on FIRE, the characters are flush...and ooh  la la the sssssizzle.
 
Things are going in a direction I never expected, but I am pleased with the flow.  Rachel Vincent has again made me cry, laugh, and get so Pissed off! Lol! I love her dearly and if things continue the way they are this series will find a permanent home on my shelves, and I only buy paper books if they are the best otherwise I own digital copies to conserve space :) I have just started #5.5 Never to sleep so we'll see how it goes...
Happy Reading!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Hop!