Sunday, September 16, 2012

Entangled by Nikki Jefford


This book was not at all what I had anticipated. When I first started reading I thought it was going to be a fluff on witches, but thankfully as I read I was wrong.  It starts with identical twin witches...I know right? Then it takes so many twists and turns I couldn't put it down! I stayed up all night to finish it and I haven't done that since the House of Night series.

Graylee Perez and her sister Charlene are polar opposites, Charlene is all about boys, fashion, and being just plain rude and Graylee is light, and witty just trying to go unnoticed through school.  They share DNA and witchcraft that's pretty much where their similarities end. Until Graylee dies and has to spend every other day sharing Charlene's body! Not only does she have to share a body Charlene leaves specific notes for Graylee on how to BE Charlene so now she can't even be herself...

When Graylee as Charlene catches the attention of outcast warlock Raj McKenna who suspects that Graylee is back from the dead she must enlist his help to remove herself from Charlene's body before she disappears forever....

Nikki Jefford takes the timeless tale of witchcraft and brings it to a whole new level!  The characters were well rounded and not so easily deciphered. There wasn't a whole lot of detail on the settings, but the way this story moved I honestly can do with out all of the unnecessary filler.

This book is up on my must read shelf and I'd recommend it to those who like the more young adult paranormal and not so much romance. It has action, deceit, tawdriness, and undying maternal devotion!


I have many more books to get to, but I hope you get a chance to read this and let me know if I was right.  Happy Reading!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Hop!