Friday, August 17, 2012

Patience is a virtue that I don't have!

So I just found out that Kimberly Derting's Dead silence isn't expected out until  April 16th 2013 I have tried so many times to read a series and finish it and I keep starting books and falling in love only to find out that it's not finished!  I started P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast's The House of Night series with 9 books figuring it had to be complete only to read the last book and guess what?.... It wasn't.  I fell in LOVE with Jocelyn Davies' A Beautiful Dark then....it's not done either! Leigh Fallon's Carrier of the Mark? You guessed it, not done either! AHHHHHH!

Don't get me wrong I'm not truly complaining, I just really....really LOVE my books and when I'm left in the dark I get sad. Lol! Well, I guess I will sit and try my hand at being patient if you wait with me...
Expected publication: April 16th 2013 by HarperCollins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Hop!